Need Help With Wedding Cake Idea!

Decorating By dreamcakes Updated 14 Sep 2015 , 5:12pm by dreamcakes

dreamcakes Posted 14 Sep 2015 , 4:55pm
post #1 of 4

Hello Fellow Cake Artists: I am doing a cupcake tower for an upcoming wedding for Saturday. However, the bride as requested an unusual theme. She wants her top cake to have a mechanic/ supermodel theme to represent her and the fiance. I want the theme to look nice and make sense. I'm wrecking my brain trying to figure out how to tie the two occupations together. I would like the cake to have an elegant look along with the theme. Please help, do you have any suggestions???

3 replies
SandraDee73 Posted 14 Sep 2015 , 5:08pm
post #2 of 4

How about a supermodel who's car broke down and the mechanic is looking under the hood or has the car jacked up to change the tire? Of course I have no experience making cars...but that's an idea! grin.png Or how about  a supermodel sitting on a few tires next to her groom? Hmmm...is the supermodel going to be dressed as a bride? If not actual figures, maybe symbols suggesting the two? A pair of high heels and a few tools? A pair of high heels sitting on a stack of tires? A pair of high heels sitting on top of a tool chest?

dreamcakes Posted 14 Sep 2015 , 5:12pm
post #3 of 4

Those ideas sound really good!

dreamcakes Posted 14 Sep 2015 , 5:12pm
post #4 of 4

Those ideas sound really good!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%