post #1 of 7

6 replies
CakeCakeVan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeCakeVan Posted 3 Sep 2015 , 10:48pm
post #2 of 7

costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 3 Sep 2015 , 10:54pm
post #3 of 7

The way that I'd use it would be to put it IN the gum glue to make a glitter paint, that way it's not going anywhere. If you sprinkle it on the surface you'll tend to get some still falling off of whatever it is you put it on.  Dueling videos: 

mccantsbakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mccantsbakes Posted 3 Sep 2015 , 11:45pm
post #4 of 7

Great video Kara!

oh my gosh when you said that glitter is evil.....it TOTALLY is!  Speaking of...

did you know that there is a company that will send someone you dislike an envelope filled with glitter and a nasty message as to why they are being glitter bombed.  Evil....pure evil....but kinda funny.....but super evil.   Lol.  Your video reminded me of that when you discussed glitter being everywhere!!!!!!  

costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 4 Sep 2015 , 12:40am
post #5 of 7

Yesssss...I've seen that. The guy who started it ended up trying to close the business because he couldn't keep up. I think there are a couple more companies that do that now.

We were once driving down the road when I told my husband that he had a piece of glitter on his face. He almost drove off the road trying to scrape it off. And when my son was born one of my friends who made those elaborate glittery Easter eggs was holding him and got one tiny piece of glitter right in the middle of his soft spot. I couldn't dig it out because I was afraid to give him brain damage, and I couldn't get it off for about a week, that thing wouldn't budge.

AAtKT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AAtKT Posted 4 Sep 2015 , 2:20am
post #6 of 7

Glitter is the Herpes of the Craft World...

Once you get it... you will have it forever...

smile.png

mccantsbakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mccantsbakes Posted 4 Sep 2015 , 2:27am
post #7 of 7

Oh my gawd you guys have me cracking up! 

Glitter in soft spot......type A mom's personal hell   

rolling over the herpes comment  lol

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%