amartin1900 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
amartin1900 Posted 3 Sep 2015 , 1:31am
post #2 of 5

Webstaurant kills with shipping

Plastic container city offers buying in 100, 10 or singles

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 3 Sep 2015 , 2:04am
post #3 of 5

look at restaurant supply places you can drive to -- there's restaurant depot too -- should be one around you somewhere -- gordon foods -- should be some locally owned places too -- we have a great little local chain here called lit's -- invaluable resource --

you have to join restaurant depot -- i got a free membership, don't know if it's still free -- sam's club or costco would be a nice membership  to have -- also you wanna buy from walmart-- you can order things in advance in advance -- tell yah right now cream is always cheaper at sam's than wm -- butter is usually cheaper at sam's but it fluctuates

i've bought cookie packaging from ck's in Indiana -- but you have minimum amounts to buy which really aren't that high --

it's a lot of signing up and some places charge you by the year but you can buy in the quantities that are right for you-- but look for local packaging that's your best bet and it's out there somewhere --

and you will be schlepping your own groceries -- 

-K8memphis Posted 3 Sep 2015 , 2:12am
post #4 of 5

i mean at lit's you can buy by the piece too -- love that place-- every city has to have something like it -- if you can't find it call or ask chefs where they get their restaurant supplies

-K8memphis Posted 3 Sep 2015 , 2:06pm
post #5 of 5

for example i was just at lit's and you can buy one at a time or multiple pricing for example the 9" sets, clear high dome top & black bottom are $1.33 and a half dozen 10" sets  for $12.50 

i asked if they ship and they don't  but there's got to be a place like this there --

oh gosh they had a two foot long whisk -- so cool -- lotsa great things

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%