Unlicensed Kitchen

Business By cloud9bakery Updated 24 Aug 2015 , 3:17am by cloud9bakery

cloud9bakery Posted 24 Aug 2015 , 1:20am
post #1 of 3

I own a Bakery/ Cafe...

I had an employee working for me for a while, come to find out he was padding his time card (a lot!) So I let him go... Only to find out that day he had also been stealing from me ( hence the pile of inventory he hadn't got packed out to his vehicle yet) Now he has posts online that he is doing cakes, pies and other things. I have called the health department multiple times! How do I get this shut down??

2 replies
Norcalhiker Posted 24 Aug 2015 , 3:00am
post #2 of 3

While I understand your frustration, I'd just let it go and concentrate on my work and business.  We can't police the world.  Having worked in Human Resources and labor relations, and having a spouse who managed agencies with some 10,000 employees, I've seen and directly dealt with many unscrupulous employees.  Its run the gamut of the chronically absent, to thieves, to a psychotic stalker who nearly stabbed another employee to death.   At the end of the day, you just terminate their employment and get back to managing your business.  There will always be competition in a free market.  We cannot control who hangs out a shingle, legal or otherwise, or where customers choose to take their business. We simply provide the best service and products to every client. People like this guy are really not worth the stress, time, and energy.  Its my observation that unscrupulous people eventually do themselves in.

cloud9bakery Posted 24 Aug 2015 , 3:17am
post #3 of 3

Thank u very much! I really appreciate the advice and agree! Thanks once again...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%