Affordable Cupcake Wrappers???

Decorating By BakersLife Updated 26 Aug 2015 , 3:58pm by BakersLife

BakersLife Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BakersLife Posted 12 Aug 2015 , 10:17pm
post #1 of 7

Looking for affordable cupcake wrappers. Been searching on amazon and found a few good ones but everywhere seems ridiculously pricey. I need 180 of them. I would like to be able to give my customer more than 2 options I've found, any ideas?

6 replies
CynfullSweets Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CynfullSweets Posted 12 Aug 2015 , 11:10pm
post #2 of 7

I had this dilemma a couple of weeks ago. I found a good deal on Amazon too but I didn't get them within 2 days as promised. I would stick to ordering in bulk from a vendor in the states especially if you need them soon. Also check Walmart.com as they sell bulk wrappers. Lastly, if you are a business owner then you can become a "buyer" from CK Products. Minimum purchase is $125. Other options are etsy,  ebay, usacakes.com, and cake art party store.

Jeff_Arnett Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jeff_Arnett Posted 13 Aug 2015 , 12:22am
post #3 of 7

I order from http://m.charmingcreationsbaking.com

They sell mini, regular and jumbo sizes  in regular, extra height and tall sizes.  I like the 1 3/8 inch tall...makes your cupcakeslook much bigger.

jaicolebe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jaicolebe Posted 13 Aug 2015 , 6:25am
post #4 of 7

I think you should try Cheaper Cupcake Wrappers, The Cupcake Wrapper Co for better result. You can contact them through

Hotfrog Cupcake Wrappers hope you find the right thing for your cupcakes

argylealice Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
argylealice Posted 13 Aug 2015 , 6:38am
post #5 of 7

Hi Bakerslife

you can make cupcake wrappers from paper doilies very cheaply

if you google how to make cup cake wrappers from paper doilies it will give you the instructions 

TheresaCarol Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheresaCarol Posted 15 Aug 2015 , 1:29am
post #6 of 7

Are you in the US or abroad?  Shipping can always be a killer.  Are you looking for patterns or solid colors?  I am not sure what your price point is but bulk seems to always be the better option.  The place I get my liners from has 500 quantities available and a huge selection.  I love the liners with a prefix of SC-; they are a good quality paper and I have had great success.

http://www.countrykitchensa.com/shop/cupcake-papers-wraps/standard-cupcake-linerspapers-baking/51/629/1602/?sort=0&y=Brand&x0=383

BakersLife Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BakersLife Posted 26 Aug 2015 , 3:58pm
post #7 of 7

Wow! Thank you all for the great ideas! I was able to find affordable cupcake wrappers :] thank you all for the great advice!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%