How To Customized The Youtube Banner?

Lounge By EldonSchimizzi Updated 12 Aug 2015 , 8:15am by julia1812

EldonSchimizzi Posted 6 Aug 2015 , 8:57am
post #1 of 5

Everyone (even some pets) has a YouTube channel. Customizing the look and feel of your channel can be, to say the least, a harrowing experience. Well I tried to make myself a youtube banner but I suck at it., Any of you guys make them? 

4 replies
costumeczar Posted 6 Aug 2015 , 12:06pm
post #2 of 5

Do a search on www.etsy.com for "youtube banner" and a bunch of downloadable templates will come up. All kinds of social media too, not juat youtube.

AndreasComunale Posted 12 Aug 2015 , 7:02am
post #3 of 5

You can try the YouTube Banner maker. It will tell you what size it is. You can imitate the templates. 

AndreasComunale Posted 12 Aug 2015 , 7:17am
post #4 of 5

We all know the youtube banner plays important role. It's necessary to make it. The minimum width for channel art is 1546 X 423 pixels, Maximum width for channel art is 2560 X 423 pixels. You can search some free photo collage maker to design the youtube banner, for example, amoyshare youtube banner maker, photoshop etc..  55caf2f223d3a.png

julia1812 Posted 12 Aug 2015 , 8:15am
post #5 of 5

You can either create one with Photoshop that fits or you have to use a very good picture of which only a very wide but short stripe will show - it's hard to find a picture for that which won't look odd. But if you look at the measurements above you can take some of whatever you wanna showcase to fit.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%