Refund Obligation?

Business By plcharles Updated 8 Aug 2015 , 6:45pm by Sue9069

Jinkies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jinkies Posted 6 Aug 2015 , 1:33am
post #31 of 35

I haven't commented, but I've been following this thread.  So sorry you had to deal with this lady plcharles. As long as you feel good about your decision, then you did the right thing.  What a horrible thing to threaten you like that after all the running around you did to try and rectify the situation.  I feel bad for her new husband....

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 6 Aug 2015 , 2:13am
post #32 of 35

she was so way wrong for that -- but really glad you got that firmly behind you -- you can sleep like a baby now and i hope your business gets blessed beyond belief for such a great heart you have shown -- best of the best to you

mccantsbakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mccantsbakes Posted 6 Aug 2015 , 3:18am
post #33 of 35

If that is how she regularly behaves, threatening to get what she wants, Odds are she will be divorced in a few years anyway.....so make sure you decline her second wedding desserts.

smh.    Some people

birdsbug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
birdsbug Posted 8 Aug 2015 , 6:34pm
post #34 of 35

Please do yourself a favor and decline any future orders from this person, AND anyone associated with them (Mother, bridesmaid, etc.).  Even if you branched out and took an order from someone else she knows, she'll be involved and continue the cycle of badmouthing you.  Extortion and threatening people to get what you want is not a very good way to live life--too bad for her!  You'll do better without that type of bad vibe associated with your business!  Sorry you had to go through all of this!

Sue9069 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sue9069 Posted 8 Aug 2015 , 6:45pm
post #35 of 35

There's nothing to stop her from trashing you on social media, even after the refund. Hopefully she won't, but you know how people can be. 

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%