Need Help Finding A Fondant Mold

Decorating By SayItWithFrosting Updated 16 Jul 2015 , 2:45pm by SayItWithFrosting

SayItWithFrosting Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
8 replies
SayItWithFrosting Posted 15 Jul 2015 , 10:37pm
post #2 of 9

Sorry- I was trying to upload a picture and it posted before I could type my question...

I am trying to find the fondant molds used to make the flowers on the second tier of the cake in the picture in the link above.  I have looked at Marvelous Molds, First Impressions, Etsy, etc and can't find anything like those flowers.  If anyone has seen them anywhere, or if anyone has a used one that I can buy, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Jinkies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jinkies Posted 15 Jul 2015 , 10:54pm
post #3 of 9

That link is not working.  Try it again.

SayItWithFrosting Posted 16 Jul 2015 , 12:08am
post #4 of 9

Oops, I typed it wrong-  here it is again...

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/306455949616063762/

Thanks!

Goreti Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Goreti Posted 16 Jul 2015 , 12:51am
post #5 of 9

I don't know where you can find them.  Perhaps you can contact the person who made the cake:  https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150514269966432&set=t.675626431&type=3&theater

Good luck

SayItWithFrosting Posted 16 Jul 2015 , 11:52am
post #6 of 9

Goreti,

Thank you so much for telling me who made the cake!  How on Earth did you find out who made it???  I have sent her a message on Facebook, so hopefully she will remember where she got the molds.  Thank you!!!!

Trish Sarfert

Goreti Posted 16 Jul 2015 , 2:14pm
post #7 of 9

I did a google image on the image.  Her business name is Elizabeth's Cake Emporium and she also has a facebook page under that name.  This cake is quite a few years old so the moulds may not longer be available.  If that is the case, you may want to look at some of the ones available on Earlene's Cakes.  They have some similar ones if I'm not mistaken.

Goreti Posted 16 Jul 2015 , 2:15pm
post #8 of 9

Darn it I wish you could edit the post.  That should have said I did a google search for the image of the image.

SayItWithFrosting Posted 16 Jul 2015 , 2:45pm
post #9 of 9

Goreti,

Thanks you- I had no idea how to search for the image on Google, other than how I originally found it through a Pinterest post, which did not lead back to the original image posting.  I will definitely try Earlene's also.  You've been a great help!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%