Saying Hi And Sorry

Lounge By delicut Updated 11 Jul 2015 , 10:05am by LelekBolek

delicut Posted 9 Jul 2015 , 10:56pm
post #1 of 6

Hi all,

Wanted to say hello from Spain and also apologize for having posted my Frankenstein 3 times.. my browser got stuck and did nothing so I clicked on the back button and reposted.....!

5 replies
costumeczar Posted 9 Jul 2015 , 10:57pm
post #2 of 6

that's a great cake...don't worry about the glitch, it happens to all of us at some point!

Jinkies Posted 9 Jul 2015 , 11:08pm
post #3 of 6

That's an awesome cake!!!!

Apti Posted 10 Jul 2015 , 1:10am
post #4 of 6

That isn't "just" a fabulous cake--it is quite definitely a work of art.  Is this a dummy cake or is the cake real?  Do you have a website?  Was this for a contest or did you get paid a gazillion dollars for this scary masterpiece????  Inquiring minds want to know!

delicut Posted 10 Jul 2015 , 5:57pm
post #5 of 6

Thank you for your comments, I have a facebook page with most of my work, I am a qualified sculptor, and have found that sugar makes a great medium for this art!!  AND....  if you don't like the work you can always eat it later,  and if you like it... hell yes, eat it also!!!

LelekBolek Posted 11 Jul 2015 , 10:05am
post #6 of 6

Hi everyone. I am new to this site. Reside in the USA, Virginia. The Frankenstein monster cake  looks awesome. As do so many cakes on this site!

I appreciate the information and inspiration shared here.  I posted a photo of my recent cake as well. It isn't as elaborate, but I am just getting back in touch with the artistic side of my life. 

Quote by @%username% on %date%