Cake Boxes

Baking By MychelleLashes Updated 24 Jul 2015 , 4:42am by MychelleLashes

MychelleLashes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MychelleLashes Posted 28 Jun 2015 , 12:10am
post #1 of 5

Hello, my name is Mychelle and I'm looking for the best cake boxes that can even be printed with my logo. I'm also looking for tierd cake box, cupcakes, small desserts and fruits carriers. Please help

4 replies
julia1812 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
julia1812 Posted 28 Jun 2015 , 6:33pm
post #2 of 5

I buy mine online at a whole seller.  But don't know US websites. Maybe someone else can help?

Have you tried to Google and compare prices? 

craftybanana2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
craftybanana2 Posted 1 Jul 2015 , 4:24pm
post #3 of 5

Try doing an internet search... you'll find threads where people already posted who they get their stuff from. As for printing on boxes, it would be easier if you just made labels and slapped them on the boxes. For labels, check out printing them yourself or search online or locally for a printer.

Jinkies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jinkies Posted 1 Jul 2015 , 4:36pm
post #4 of 5

Hi Mychelle.  I use regular moving boxes for cakes.  They come in all sizes and you can buy them WAY cheaper. I get my cake boards at  brpboxshop.  You may want to check them out.  They have decent prices with free shipping.

I agree with crafty, you'd be better off to make or order labels for your boxes.  I'm sure you can google and find someone who prints it on the boxes but that would I think that be a big expense.

Good luck!

MychelleLashes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MychelleLashes Posted 24 Jul 2015 , 4:42am
post #5 of 5

Thank you all 

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%