What Gives!

Lounge By Holly14Fred Updated 22 Jun 2015 , 4:26pm by Holly14Fred

Holly14Fred Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Holly14Fred Posted 22 Jun 2015 , 3:29pm
post #1 of 6

Am I the only one who is not getting any technical support for there on line magazine? I have been trying since December of last year.

5 replies
pastrypet Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pastrypet Posted 22 Jun 2015 , 3:50pm
post #2 of 6

I believe everyone is in the same boat.

Holly14Fred Posted 22 Jun 2015 , 3:55pm
post #3 of 6

You would think that Cake Central would be interested in keeping there magazine subscribers happy.

Holly14Fred Posted 22 Jun 2015 , 4:10pm
post #4 of 6

Maybe they need to give up on the magazine. I am totally locked out.

pastrypet Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pastrypet Posted 22 Jun 2015 , 4:15pm
post #5 of 6

CC is not at all concerned with keeping their magazine subscribers happy. They just want the money. Have you tried everything? E-mail to [email protected]? Asking your question on the Help tab at the top of the page? Sending PMs to the owners and moderators? (Heath, Jackie, LeanneW - those are their CC names)? Tried to contact them on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/cakecentral)? Try and try and try again. Good luck.

I don't think there's been a new magazine for many months.

Holly14Fred Posted 22 Jun 2015 , 4:26pm
post #6 of 6

Yes, I have emailed, called, and used there online tech support. I have talked with both Heath and Jackie but only got help with submitting letters on the forum. They skipped my other help question. I have not tried Facebook yet. You are correct from what I have seen about not many issue out this year. Same with past years. I'm about to give up and let others know to not subscribe to the magazine. Its not worth all the hassle even if it was a good magazine while it lasted.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%