Help With Ideas To Make This Cake

Decorating By Stinelj Updated 8 Jun 2015 , 1:03pm by cupkakesp

Stinelj Posted 8 Jun 2015 , 8:23am
post #1 of 4

I have a nephew that has requested a cake for his birthday of either Yondo or Ronan from the Disney Infinity game - like these ones. Marvel super heroes....

I have search on all the sites that I can find with cakes and no one has really made a cake for these figures.

Any chance that one of you have.? Or have any ideas on what I can make.?

I did find this cake of the Infinity game and was thinking about putting a cake topper on top of it. What do you think.?

3 replies
Stinelj Posted 8 Jun 2015 , 10:59am
post #2 of 4
Stinelj Posted 8 Jun 2015 , 11:01am
post #3 of 4

I tried to reinsert the images that I found, but here are the links to the caracters that I need help with.

cupkakesp Posted 8 Jun 2015 , 1:03pm
post #4 of 4

I had the same problem with my son's cake.. wasn't really much to go from.  I ended up doing a Villain vs Villain cake, using his 2 favorite Mortal Kombat characters.  (i just uploaded a picture of that.. I don't know how to add it here yet).According to the same son,  Ronan (though he softens up later on) and Yondu are both villains, and after some of my own research, noticed they were both in the Guardians of the Galaxy movie.  Yondu had a floating arrow that he controls by whistling, that can defeat whole armies in seconds.  Ronan has superhuman strength and a "universal weapon" that has many different abilities.  Maybe you can do some kind of Galaxy cake with the 2 of the figures battling?  Using their weapons as decorations?  Or  I would probably to a couple of "ball" cakes, decorated to look like planets, with a character on each, and a bunch of little cupcake planets below.. And the cake board I'd decorate dark with stars.. That's just off the top of my head.. I'm sure with more time I can come up with something different..  Hope it helps a little!

Quote by @%username% on %date%