Am I Missing Something?

Lounge By noblenole Updated 18 Nov 2015 , 4:29am by MBalaska

noblenole Posted 27 May 2015 , 10:07pm
post #1 of 6

Used to you could just search for particular style of cakes - now you have to look through thousands to MAYBE find something - What happened????? Also in the gallery you could find the patterns and templates and they were all together - now have to try to find them among 800+ pages - When is this gonna be fixed????????? 

5 replies
embersmom Posted 28 May 2015 , 2:51am
post #2 of 6

I noticed that, too, when I went to look for a particular occasion cake a few weeks ago.  I became so frustrated that I left CC and Googled images instead :(

mark78_fd Posted 28 May 2015 , 4:13am
post #3 of 6

Recently looked for a wedding cake, and I had quite a long time looking for one that best fits lol. There are some pretty good designs still though.

Cantina Restaurant

embersmom Posted 28 May 2015 , 11:10am
post #4 of 6

Oh yeah, there are many wonderful designs in the gallery but I just don't have the time to scroll through everything trying to find what I'm looking for.

noblenole Posted 18 Nov 2015 , 3:21am
post #5 of 6

IS THIS ISSUE EVER GOING TO BE FIXED??  EVEN USING ONE WORD LIKE BLUE - IM GETTING ALL KIND OF COLORS!!! REALLY AGGRAVATING!!  PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MBalaska Posted 18 Nov 2015 , 4:29am
post #6 of 6

@noblenole  my guess is that previously when we selected a style in the gallery to post a photo to, you could search that gallery.  Now you have to 'tag' each photo with the categories that you want your photo to show up in the search.  It's hard to picture someone reloading all of those millions of old photos, or give them all tags.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%