Please Check Out My Website

Business By Natka81 Updated 22 May 2015 , 10:25am by Natka81

Natka81 Posted 21 May 2015 , 7:23pm
post #1 of 19

Please check out my website. English is not my first language and I didn`t put any fancy wording in it.

Your comments are welcome. Should I change anything?

18 replies
MinaBakes Posted 21 May 2015 , 8:02pm
post #2 of 19

I wouldn't include the llc part on it. Is there any way to still change that?

Natka81 Posted 21 May 2015 , 8:06pm
post #3 of 19 is for sale for almost $ 3,000.00 and I didn`t want to do delightfulsweetsbakery it`s too long.

Natka81 Posted 21 May 2015 , 8:06pm
post #4 of 19

I mean the domain name

Natka81 Posted 21 May 2015 , 8:07pm
post #5 of 19

I really didn`t want to included llc part but had no choice.

Natka81 Posted 21 May 2015 , 8:10pm
post #6 of 19

And I didn`t want company name to be different from domain name.

Natka81 Posted 21 May 2015 , 8:20pm
post #7 of 19

Ok, I removed the LLC part.

SquirrellyCakes Posted 21 May 2015 , 8:22pm
post #8 of 19

It should be corrected to read:

freshest quality ingredients available.

You don't need the word "and" in between freshest and quality. The word "available" is misspelled and should not be "avalable".  Not a criticism, just trying to help. I know you said English isn't your first language but you did write very well even though it is not.

I am looking at your site on my phone so that may be why your cake pictures seem a bit small but I think I would make them larger.

Your cakes are lovely! Good luck.

Natka81 Posted 21 May 2015 , 8:26pm
post #9 of 19

Thank you SquirellyCakes, I will correct all mistakes. 

SquirrellyCakes Posted 21 May 2015 , 8:34pm
post #10 of 19

You are very welcome.  I wish you all the best.

MinaBakes Posted 21 May 2015 , 8:36pm
post #11 of 19

I'm sorry, I'm at work and didn't get past the llc part!

Magda_MI Posted 21 May 2015 , 9:46pm
post #12 of 19

On the pricing  page, it would be better to say "serves 12-24 people" rather than "persons".  Of you could just leave that off altogether and say "serves 12-24"

Natka81 Posted 21 May 2015 , 9:56pm
post #13 of 19

ok , that`s really helpful, see what I mean about ESL.

SquirrellyCakes Posted 21 May 2015 , 9:58pm
post #14 of 19

You are showing a $75 fee for your 8 inch round which is the same price you are showing for your 7 inch square and  7 inch round.

SquirrellyCakes Posted 21 May 2015 , 10:05pm
post #15 of 19

You also have the same price of $75 for the 6 inch round and square.

Goreti Posted 21 May 2015 , 10:08pm
post #16 of 19

Hi, I noticed that in the list of flavors available is misspelled as "avalable from May to....".

In the shop section,  it should be within 7 days.  Within is one word instead of 2.  Didn't notice anything else.

SquirrellyCakes Posted 21 May 2015 , 10:11pm
post #17 of 19

On the page regarding special occasion cake orders where you state , "Please Read" there is a typing error and the word "your" is misspelled and reads "yur".

MinaBakes Posted 22 May 2015 , 4:36am
post #18 of 19

On About Us, you should add the word "the" before freshest. Also if you work from a commercial kitchen outside of the home, you just say that instead of saying from a separate kitchen:

We are home based, insured and inspected bakery and work from a commercial kitchen fully dedicated for baking business. All of our cakes and sweets are made from scratch with the freshest quality ingredients available.

On Pricing: Flavors:

It's a big confusing, are those cake flavors or filling flavors? Or both?

When you have:

Italian Sponge -  Whipped cream filling

Italian Sponge Night & Day cake -whipped cream filling

It sounds like the Italian sponge is sponge with whipped cream only, is that true? Same with the Night and Day cake.

Maybe discuss the types of cake you offer and explain how they are flavored(ex: Chocolate Chocolate Cake: Chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream and chocolate ganache) and then separately list all the types of cakes you offer with all the types of filling flavors you offer. This way people can you just "Yeah, just give me a 10" of the chocolate chocolate and a 8" Italian Sponge with the whipped cream". Or they can mix and match the cakes and flavors.

On Contact Us:

Maybe put up a photo of yourself decorating a cake or whisking egg whites, looking at the camera, smiling! The picture of the kitchen makes it look like you renovate kitchens. Which you might get calls on because you have a really nice kitchen! 

On Shop:

You say all cakes and sweet are $75 minimum but a few of your cakes cost less than that. So if I order a 6" cake  and a separate 8" cake, each will cost $75?? You should also mention that the cakes mentions below can only be ordered for the Virginia area. Note all minor changes and grammar fixes.

Raspberry Cake:

Sugar, flour, eggs, milk, and raspberries.

Contains: Milk and eggs.    <---- probably not necessary since you already mentioned it above.

Keep away from sun and heat.

This cake must be kept covered and refrigerated, but may be kept at room temperature for up to 3 hours.

Consume within 3 days.

Berry Cake:

10", 3.5" tall
Italian sponge layers filled with whipped cream and fresh raspberries. Decorated with Swiss Meringue and topped fresh berries.
A delicious dessert for summer time!

Ingredients the storage same as above!

If I want this cake in 8" is it the same price??

Turtle Cake:

Little teacakes baked and assembled in the shape of a turtle. Filled with delicious homemade dulce de leche, chocolate ganache and walnuts.

Ingredients the storage same as above!

Hope this helps some. I tried to be thorough.

Natka81 Posted 22 May 2015 , 10:25am
post #19 of 19

MinaBakes, what I wanted to do is if they want to order a dessert cake,  they will have to order 2 cakes, or dessert cake and sweets from my shop to make it to a t least 75.00.  If people have party they go shopping for cakes and sweets and buy 2-3 variety and my Idea is to be a place where they can buy different kind of sweets and cake for their party.

I will look into my website more to correct everything you said. 

Thank you for your comments that was exactly what I was looking for!

I have a separate kitchen in the basement where I work on my cakes, it is not a commercial kitchen and it is not my family kitchen, I just wanted to highlight that. Or I shouln`t ? I will change that kitchen picture.

I am just lucky that my husband is a builder. Thanks to him for nice kitchen.

Quote by @%username% on %date%