Annoying Commercial Actors

Lounge By costumeczar Updated 18 May 2015 , 11:12pm by Happyfood

costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 18 May 2015 , 4:48pm
post #1 of 5

Does anyone else have commercials where they see the actors in them and just want to smack them in the face? I can't stand one guy in particular. It's totally irrational but when he comes on tv I want to slap him. My husband can't stand the guy in the Dyson commercials, he really hates him because of the "1000 times the force of gravity" thing he says. Drives him crazy for some reason. And that guy in the OxiClean commercials annoys me because he looks like someone I know in person who's a real jerk. Dang! The OxiClean commercial just came on!

4 replies
pastrypet Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pastrypet Posted 18 May 2015 , 8:19pm
post #2 of 5

I'm with you costumeczar, but my list is a lot longer. Not just commercials. Love the "mute" button; then I look at a book or magazine.

lyndim Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lyndim Posted 18 May 2015 , 8:52pm
post #3 of 5

Matthew McConaughy in those cheesy Buick commercials.  He seems so phony. Makes me NOT want to buy a Buick. Not that I would anyways. Now Kate Hudson has a line of active wear, gimme a break!

costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 18 May 2015 , 9:05pm
post #4 of 5

Quote by @pastrypet on 45 minutes ago

I'm with you costumeczar, but my list is a lot longer. Not just commercials. Love the "mute" button; then I look at a book or magazine.

There are a few commercials that make us all dive for the remote while screaming "MUTE! MUTE!"

Happyfood Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Happyfood Posted 18 May 2015 , 11:12pm
post #5 of 5

Any commercial that feels it is necessary to blast their message louder than the show I am watching is annoying.   :)   

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%