Collegiate Logos Help Needed

Decorating By YummyArt Updated 20 May 2015 , 11:24pm by YummyArt

YummyArt Posted 18 May 2015 , 12:46pm
post #1 of 4

Can anyone help me to locate a cutter or mold to create college logos?  Specifically, I am looking for a cutter to make the University of Alabama scripty "A"...I have a client who wants this as a topper for 6+ dozen cupcakes, and I do NOT want to cut these all by hand.  Thanks in advance for any help!  

3 replies
Magda_MI Posted 20 May 2015 , 5:16am
post #3 of 4
YummyArt Posted 20 May 2015 , 11:24pm
post #4 of 4

Thanks!  I just bought the ice/jello mold.  Hope it works!

Quote by @%username% on %date%