Cake Central Digital Magazine

Baking By AJT2012 Updated 14 May 2015 , 4:21pm by AJT2012

AJT2012 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AJT2012 Posted 13 May 2015 , 8:08pm
post #1 of 8

I am wondering if anyone has ordered the digital (pdf) Cake Central Magazine.  I ordered it three days ago via shopify.com (that's the only way the magazines were offered), paid with a credit card, and received a message that within moments my download would be sent to my inbox.  Well....I'm still waiting for it!  I have sent three messages to their contact email and have gotten NO RESPONSE!  The download isn't in my inbox, or my trash, or my junk, or my spam, or anywhere...

Has anybody had this issue and if so, how did you get it resolved?  Thanks!

7 replies
AJT2012 Posted 13 May 2015 , 8:10pm
post #2 of 8

Oh...and my credit card already shows the purchase, but the order says "unfulfilled" ...

craftybanana2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
craftybanana2 Posted 13 May 2015 , 11:48pm
post #3 of 8

Well, before the update, there were a lot of people posting about not getting their subscriptions and special book they ordered. For some it took a year just to get it. I can no longer find those threads to post a link to them for you. But instead, here is an Amazon link that has relevant reviews about it: http://www.amazon.com/MAZ-Digital-Inc-Central-Magazine/dp/B00BWR1YW8

Heath Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Heath Posted 14 May 2015 , 1:07am
post #4 of 8

Quote by @AJT2012 on 4 hours ago

I am wondering if anyone has ordered the digital (pdf) Cake Central Magazine.  I ordered it three days ago via shopify.com (that's the only way the magazines were offered), paid with a credit card, and received a message that within moments my download would be sent to my inbox.  Well....I'm still waiting for it!  I have sent three messages to their contact email and have gotten NO RESPONSE!  The download isn't in my inbox, or my trash, or my junk, or my spam, or anywhere...

Has anybody had this issue and if so, how did you get it resolved?  Thanks!

If you can PM me your order info I will investigate why the immediate download link is not making it to you.

AJT2012 Posted 14 May 2015 , 4:00pm
post #5 of 8

Hi Heath,

I'd be glad to send the order info, but what's PM?

AJT2012 Posted 14 May 2015 , 4:02pm
post #6 of 8

Craftybanana2, I was afraid of something like that.  I wish I had done more research!  If I can't get it to work, and work properly, I'll just cancel the order with my credit card company and forget about it.  Thanks!

Jackie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jackie Posted 14 May 2015 , 4:03pm
post #7 of 8

PM = Private Message or Message

You can click Heath's username to go to his profile, then click "Send Message"

Or use the direct link:

http://www.cakecentral.com/messages/compose?uid=30

AJT2012 Posted 14 May 2015 , 4:21pm
post #8 of 8

Got it!  There's an abbreviation for everything these days!  Thanks!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%