Unable To Verify Human

Lounge By annelieskirk100 Updated 12 May 2015 , 6:34pm by Heath

annelieskirk100 Posted 11 May 2015 , 10:35pm
post #1 of 4

I have had the same problem with a message coming up saying "unable to verify human". I have clicked on Action button then submitted and I am using Google Chrome. I have also posted this message into the Decorating section. This is really doing my head in now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have also sent a message to HQ and had no reply. No one cares!!!!!!!!!!! and when I have written this message I have to check a box at bottom of page to say "I'm not a robot" then I get a message telling me what I have to do next before I can submit this message.

3 replies
Pastrybaglady Posted 12 May 2015 , 2:56am
post #2 of 4

When did you join CC?  This may be a recent thing because of the onslaught of spam the site has had.  Hang in there, I'm sure your humanity will be acknowleged before long.

SquirrellyCakes Posted 12 May 2015 , 1:11pm
post #3 of 4

Pastrybaglady is right, the owners are trying various ways of controlling the spam issues they are having.  It appears that one of the ways they are dealing with these issues is restricting the posts of new members in various ways.

I am certain the owners do care, but they are likely too busy dealing with the spam issues and this new system they have installed.

Heath Posted 12 May 2015 , 6:34pm
post #4 of 4

Jackie uploaded a patch today for this, please let us know if you continue to have this problem.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%