My Humanity Is In Question

Lounge By CTD1 Updated 10 May 2015 , 9:03pm by -K8memphis

CTD1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CTD1 Posted 8 May 2015 , 5:21pm
post #1 of 12

I seem to be able to start threads and post comments in the gallery, but I am unable to reply to posts.  Every time I attempt a reply, when I hit submit, I get a red box with an x that says "unable to verify human."   

I submitted a help ticket yesterday and have not heard back.  Can someone please look into this for me?

Thanks.

11 replies
-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 8 May 2015 , 5:50pm
post #2 of 12

i don't have any answers for you i just wanna say this is ridiculously funny -- cracking me up

Jedi Knight Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jedi Knight Posted 8 May 2015 , 6:31pm
post #3 of 12

Well, you might be an alien and don't know it.

MimiFix Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MimiFix Posted 8 May 2015 , 8:17pm
post #4 of 12

The  Jedi would know. Insert smiley face here.

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 8 May 2015 , 10:10pm
post #5 of 12

Quote by @Jedi Knight on 3 hours ago

Well, you might be an alien and don't know it.

Quote by @-K8memphis on 4 hours ago

i don't have any answers for you i just wanna say this is ridiculously funny -- cracking me up

Yes, that post is indeed very, very funny!

Pastrybaglady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pastrybaglady Posted 9 May 2015 , 12:02am
post #6 of 12

The bots are among us.  It's the age of Ultron...

Jedi Knight Posted 9 May 2015 , 7:01am
post #7 of 12

The Jedi knows everything!

(Except how to friggin' quote another post. What's the deal?)

Magic Mouthfuls Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Magic Mouthfuls Posted 9 May 2015 , 7:46am
post #8 of 12

At the risk of sounding really boring, because the alien comments are really funny - try opening the cake central website with a different internet browser....

ie I used to use Internet Explorer until one day I couldnt even open my own website without it looking 'alien', and could never post anything here in Cake Central so had to be content to just search and read.....but when I switched to using Google Chrome as my internet browser everything was normal - dare I say 'humanly' all over again.  

good luck!

-K8memphis Posted 9 May 2015 , 12:30pm
post #9 of 12

magic, let me get this straight you are publicly revealing the steps by which the average android, robot, r2d2 type population breaks through? aka how to follow in roomba kazoomba's pathway to sweets and all things cake related?

very interesting -- bwooowahahahaha

jk-- hit the action button on the post you wanna quote take a deep breath and pick "quote" then scroll down to the reply field -- take your time...

Jedi Knight Posted 9 May 2015 , 2:53pm
post #10 of 12

Quote by @-K8memphis on 2 hours ago

magic, let me get this straight you are publicly revealing the steps by which the average android, robot, r2d2 type population breaks through? aka how to follow in roomba kazoomba's pathway to sweets and all things cake related?

very interesting -- bwooowahahahaha

jk-- hit the action button on the post you wanna quote take a deep breath and pick "quote" then scroll down to the reply field -- take your time...

I think it worked now. When I hit the *action* button a little square window drops down but there are no choices to make, i.e. buttons/words. I just randomly clicked and got lucky. Yay!

Magic Mouthfuls Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Magic Mouthfuls Posted 10 May 2015 , 4:28am
post #11 of 12

Quote by @-K8memphis on 15 hours ago

@-K8memphis - am I in trouble??  Did I say the wrong thing?  Will bots and aliens invade our cc forum now?  Coz I really thought they already had ... you know, love guru and the sort.

Always good to have a belly laugh.  Even better when your mouth is full of cake!

-K8memphis Posted 10 May 2015 , 9:03pm
post #12 of 12

high five, mm :)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%