Dana0323 Posted 26 Jan 2007 , 8:25pm
post #1 of

Anyone know where I can find this recipe? I looked in the recipe section, but couldn't find it. I saw it mentioned on a thread recently.

5 replies
vivedcreations Posted 26 Jan 2007 , 8:29pm
post #2 of

The recipe is called Royal Icing for Decorated Cookies.


I LOVE this icing and use it all the time. I use it for my cookies as well as tracing images to create a "plaque" to put on cakes.

lilkimberb Posted 26 Jan 2007 , 8:30pm
post #3 of


this is where I found it. It is under the cookies

missyv110 Posted 26 Jan 2007 , 8:31pm
post #4 of

it is a WONDERFUL recipe

chele Posted 26 Jan 2007 , 8:32pm
post #5 of

Isn't it right on the homepage under articles?? In the how to bake and decorate cookies..

Dana0323 Posted 26 Jan 2007 , 8:34pm
post #6 of

Thank you!

Quote by @%username% on %date%