Cake Garden

Lounge By cazza1 Updated 3 May 2015 , 7:30pm by MBalaska

cazza1 Posted 3 May 2015 , 10:43am
post #1 of 8

Well fine in theory but what about the English weather?????????????????????  What happens when it rains????????????????

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/foodanddrinknews/11560300/Worlds-first-garden-made-from-cake-opens-in-London.html

7 replies
-K8memphis Posted 3 May 2015 , 2:02pm
post #2 of 8

I JUST WANNA GET THERE BEFORE THE RAIN LEMME AT IT!! HAHAHAHA

post #3 of 8

post #4 of 8

-K8memphis Posted 3 May 2015 , 5:49pm
post #5 of 8

oh dear i guess i really want to get there -- but for taking a little kid it could become the disappointment of a lifetime to discover later how real dirt tastes -- the idea definitely has merits though - but then what about the bugs... idk i'm torn but you had me at that chocolate layer cake potted plant and rice krispie treats...yum

-K8memphis Posted 3 May 2015 , 5:49pm
post #6 of 8

oh dear i guess i really want to get there -- but for taking a little kid it could become the disappointment of a lifetime to discover later how real dirt tastes -- the idea definitely has merits though - but then what about the bugs... idk i'm torn but you had me at that chocolate layer cake potted plant and rice krispie treats...yum

remnant3333 Posted 3 May 2015 , 5:59pm
post #7 of 8

Where I live, if you put out food the ants will be there in no time by the thousandths!! 

MBalaska Posted 3 May 2015 , 7:30pm
post #8 of 8

It's a great publicity stunt, but I wouldn't want to eat there myself.  Between bugs & bird poo.........

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%