Stencil Help

Decorating By DessertDreams Updated 2 May 2015 , 12:16am by maybenot

DessertDreams Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DessertDreams Posted 1 May 2015 , 5:33am
post #1 of 7

Does anyone know who makes this damask stencil? Tried to pm the person who made this cake and search the web but no luck. Thanks 

6 replies
DessertDreams Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
julia1812 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
julia1812 Posted 1 May 2015 , 6:36am
post #3 of 7
maybenot Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
maybenot Posted 2 May 2015 , 12:11am
post #4 of 7

Your link brings up a Google search with hundreds of damask stenciled cakes with many different stencil patterns.  Which one, in particular, are you looking for?  Copy the pic and then past here in your post.  Works very well.

As for marvelous molds, they make an onlay, not a stencil.  The most common stencil is made by Designer Stencils.  I used it on this cake.

maybenot Posted 2 May 2015 , 12:13am
post #5 of 7

our link brings up a Google search with hundreds of damask stenciled cakes with many different stencil patterns.  Which one, in particular, are you looking for?  Copy the pic and then past here in your post.  Works very well.

As for marvelous molds, they make an onlay, not a stencil.  The most common stencil is made by Designer Stencils.  I used it on this cake.

maybenot Posted 2 May 2015 , 12:14am
post #6 of 7

our link brings up a Google search with hundreds of damask stenciled cakes with many different stencil patterns.  Which one, in particular, are you looking for?  Copy the pic and then past here in your post.  Works very well.

maybenot Posted 2 May 2015 , 12:16am
post #7 of 7

As for marvelous molds, they make an onlay, not a stencil.  The most common stencil is made by Designer Stencils.

Martha Stewart's Damask Cake Stencil Set

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%