The Ganacherator - Update! New Home And New Format!

Decorating By mcsprinkles Updated 3 May 2015 , 8:44pm by CoinUK

mcsprinkles Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mcsprinkles Posted 1 May 2015 , 3:08am
post #1 of 4

Hi Ganachers!

Gosh! It's been ages since I posted the dropbox link to the Excel spreadsheet for the Ganacherator. Years in fact!

The Gnacherator now has it's own home here - www.facebook.com/theganacherator. It has it's own blog too but I'm woeful at keeping that up to date...eeek!

There is now a link there that opens the calculation sheet in your browser. Which is awesome because now you can use it on any device! The post is the third one on the page. 

You may need to expand the view in your browser - it's not optimised for mobile viewing, but it's soooooo much easier to use.

The only thing to remember is - if you are making a ROUND CAKE

Put the DIAMETER of your cake in to the SIDE 1 measurement box and leave the SIDE 2 box EMPTY.

It will automatically calculate the chocolate (milk/dark or white) and give you the amounts of chocolate in grams/ounces and cream in ml/Fl. Oz.

Feel free to ask me any questions about the ganacherator and how to use it on the page.

And best of all - it's still free :)

Best wishes

Ganache on!

Jane x 

3 replies
cake-o-holic Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cake-o-holic Posted 1 May 2015 , 4:05pm
post #2 of 4

Heyyyyyyyyy!! i searched on facebook and found it.  But the last post was dec 2014 and i don't see a link?  Wrong facebook link? or i'm searching wrong?

PamelaJane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PamelaJane Posted 1 May 2015 , 4:30pm
post #3 of 4

Hats off to you mcsprinkles! You are completely wonderful for sharing such an awesome tool with us!! THANK YOU!!! The ganacherator has saved me many a headache over the years.

CoinUK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CoinUK Posted 3 May 2015 , 8:44pm
post #4 of 4

By the New Gods, that's a handy site!! :D

Will be testing this next time I make ganache! 

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%