Accidentally Added 4 Eggs Instead Of 3

Baking By Annie70 Updated 1 May 2015 , 5:24pm by -K8memphis

Annie70 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Annie70 Posted 30 Apr 2015 , 9:13pm
post #1 of 7

I use the extended recipe with 1 cup flour, sugar, water, sour cream and 3 egg but I accidentally added 4 eggs and made cupcakes.  Do you think they will be ok or will they be dry??

6 replies
-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 30 Apr 2015 , 10:00pm
post #2 of 7

no they'll be fine

Annie70 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Annie70 Posted 1 May 2015 , 12:05am
post #3 of 7

Thanks!

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 1 May 2015 , 1:18am
post #4 of 7

No they should be just fine.  The size of the eggs you used will have a slight effect on this but overall it should be just fine.

fdusing Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fdusing Posted 1 May 2015 , 4:31pm
post #5 of 7

I usually add an extra egg to all of my batters, I also have ducks and have found that duck eggs vs chicken eggs make a difference!  And I am always told how good tasting my cakes are!

-K8memphis Posted 1 May 2015 , 5:24pm
post #6 of 7

oh how cool that you have ducks, fdusing, and even better that their eggs enhance your cakes, awesome --

there's a guy on my block who has chickens and i would love to get some of his eggs -- well i know he has a rooster so i guess he has chickens/eggs etc. hahahaha -- grocery store eggs are kinda scary when you start reading about it -- 

-K8memphis Posted 1 May 2015 , 5:24pm
post #7 of 7

oh how cool that you have ducks, fdusing, and even better that their eggs enhance your cakes, awesome --

there's a guy on my block who has chickens and i would love to get some of his eggs -- well i know he has a rooster so i guess he has chickens/eggs etc. hahahaha -- grocery store eggs are kinda scary when you start reading about it -- 

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%