Fondant/gumpaste Blossom Cutter With Pointed Petals

Decorating By TheCinCake Updated 30 Apr 2015 , 2:14am by imagenthatnj

TheCinCake Posted 29 Apr 2015 , 11:09pm
post #1 of 5

I am looking for a small fondant/gumpaste flower cutter that has pointed petals, opposed to super round ones- one that will cut flowers like the ones in this photo. 

Does anyone know what cutter this would be or where to get one like it? I've looked in multiple places and all I can find are the rounded 5 petal cutters. 

4 replies
costumeczar Posted 30 Apr 2015 , 1:25am
post #2 of 5

That's a Wilton cutter from their older gumpaste set. I didn't know how hard it would be to find, but this is the only listing I could find for the whole set. It's at the top, kind of diagonally to the right down from the rounded 5-petal cutter. Now that I know it's so difficult to find it I'm going to be more careful with mine, I use it all the time!

TheCinCake Posted 30 Apr 2015 , 2:01am
post #4 of 5

Thanks so much for the information!

I was afraid it was from one of those sets :/ Do you know what type of flower it is supposed to be? I was wondering if it's supposed to be a stephanotis, or if a cutter for that type of flower would do?

Also, how big would you say that cutter is? 1 inch? 

Quote by @%username% on %date%