A Big Fondant Issue

Decorating By Delices

Delices Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Delices Posted 29 Apr 2015 , 6:32am
post #1 of 1
Hello everyone :) 
I m new to this website also new to cake decorating never took classes and trying to learn on my own. I live in Alexandria Egypt, I started lately to make cakes for friends and family, I usually make the cake the day before fill it (mostly perishable fillings ) crumb coat cover it and let it sit in the fridge. The next morning I roll my fondant get the cake out and cover it, then I keep the cake in a cool place till I deliver it its at least an hour drive so of course I put AC. it worked fine for me till it started getting hot and humid yesterday got my cake out of the fridge at 7 by the time I delivered it at 10 AM the fondant was elastic and sticky so cutting it was a mess :( some told me that I have to put my cake in a fridge till I deliver it and into the net its a big no so I m confused. I can work in an air conditioned room and I have an extra fridge that I dont really use so I can control the temperature its an old one but I think it ll do for now. please help!!!!!!!how and what to do to keep my cake nice and firm till the cutting time Thank you :)
0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%