Mixer Advice

Business By Ann-Marie Updated 23 Apr 2015 , 3:35pm by -K8memphis

Ann-Marie Posted 23 Apr 2015 , 2:43pm
post #1 of 7

Hi I'm new to Cake Central chat so I'm sorry if I'm not posting in the right area. Just curious, has anyone heard of the brand Hebvest? for mixers? I was wondering if anyone out there uses one and what they think about it. 

Thank you in advance - have a great day!

6 replies
-K8memphis Posted 23 Apr 2015 , 3:01pm
post #2 of 7

i've never heard of hebvest -- so i looked it up looks pretty cool -- however i see that acitydiscount sells these on ebay and i have dealt with them and i was not pleased -- before i get to that -- the brand new hebvests are probably fine but still -- i'd rather see you get an avantco from webstaurant or something --

i bought a used fridge from acitydiscount -- the kind you see in the grocery stores in the check out lines -- short little boxes two curved glass doors, cute little drink box -- well part of the inner workings wasn't even hooked up inside -- it was just laying in there -- condenser/coil something or other -- the chick insisted that it was the shippers fault and to ding the shipper -- i said it's not the shippers' perview to have it working properly -- geez -- i just paid a repairman to hook it up for me -- so that was unsavory to me and i'll never buy from them again -- not that all their stuff is wonky just that they are --

so...idk -- what size mixer you looking for?

Ann-Marie Posted 23 Apr 2015 , 3:03pm
post #3 of 7

I have a pretty small space so I am looking for a 10qt. size. I wasn't too impressed with the reviews on the Kitchen Aid 8 quart. 

Ann-Marie Posted 23 Apr 2015 , 3:10pm
post #6 of 7

Thank you so much for your help! I'll go look now! 

-K8memphis Posted 23 Apr 2015 , 3:35pm
post #7 of 7

not to mention -- i've fallen head over heels for the little wheel bowl lifter on the avantco!!! i promise i'm gonna go to sleep tonight thinking about it hahahaha

Quote by @%username% on %date%