How Early Can I Start With These Cupcakes?

Baking By CynthiaBer

CynthiaBer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CynthiaBer Posted 21 Apr 2015 , 10:14am
post #1 of 1

I would love to take 248 cupcakes, 248 mini cupcakes for taste testing and a couple of Dutch buttercakes to a carboot sale but I don't know if I can bake the cupcakes (day 1), decorate the cupcakes (day 2) and than take them the next day to the sale.

Would the cupcakes still taste fresh if I do it this way? The buttercake I know will be fine but I am not sure about the cupcakes.

Because I only have a fan oven and a normal oven but thet are not very big, so the baking will take a long time.

The mini cupcakes I will make in the same flavours as the normal sized ones, but these ones I will give away for free. People who are willing to fill in a question form, so that I can get some comments and opinions about my baking from people I dont know. They will taste all 5 flavours and fill in what they like and what they didn't like about the cakes and about the service. I also think it might be good for the sales because if people like what they taste, they want more, and that is where I will sell the normal sized cupcakes for.

Will this be a good way of doing it? I am new in selling my baked goods so I am not so sure.

0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%