500 Error Message

Lounge By pattyi Updated 13 Apr 2015 , 5:09pm by pattyi

pattyi Posted 12 Apr 2015 , 10:02pm
post #1 of 8

Am I the only one getting this every time I try to search in the gallery for a specific cake type (ie: giraffe cakes!)? What am I doing wrong?!

7 replies
anniebanger Posted 12 Apr 2015 , 10:21pm
post #2 of 8

No you're not alone and it's driving me crazy! They did a big update lately and everything has been hosed after that. Tried emailing them to let them know but could not get the email to go through. Kept bouncing back! [email protected] Can you see this???

anniebanger Posted 12 Apr 2015 , 10:24pm
post #3 of 8

Try this: 

https://www.google.com/search?q=cakecentral&gws_rd=ssl

you'll see a box  "results from cakecentral.com" and type your search terms in the box. It helps a little...

pattyi Posted 13 Apr 2015 , 2:03am
post #4 of 8

I sent a message to Support and it said someone would get back to me...that was 2 weeks ago. Grrrrr...I rely on CC for a lot of the ideas I use for my cakes and I miss it!!!!!

auntmandys Posted 13 Apr 2015 , 4:11am
post #5 of 8

I have been getting the same thing for the last couple of weeks. I emailed them on Friday and got the confirmation email that they received mine. So hopefully they will be getting word of this and getting it fixed soon. I hate not being able to search!

leah_s Posted 13 Apr 2015 , 3:03pm
post #6 of 8

My email is FULL of these.  So. Annoying.

LeanneW Posted 13 Apr 2015 , 4:21pm
post #7 of 8

Please see articles on help.cakecentral.com

http://help.cakecentral.com/knowledgebase/articles/526610-500-error-when-searching

At this time we are working to correct the search function. Thank you for your patience while we work on this matter. Once it has been updated we will make an announcement on CakeCentral.com.

pattyi Posted 13 Apr 2015 , 5:09pm
post #8 of 8

Thank you, LeanneW - I did see that link, but I wasn't sure how old it was and since it has been going on for so long, I assumed it must be my computer or something! Thanks for the update!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%