Want To Share Your Favorite Cc Thread?

Lounge By -K8memphis Updated 17 Apr 2015 , 5:00pm by -K8memphis

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 10 Apr 2015 , 6:14pm
post #1 of 7

do you have a favorite story/thread/anecdote about CC?

you don't have to post a link -- just tell it -- how has it helped you/your business/your decorating/your baking?

yes we've  been down sized a bit but it's still Cake Central what do you love about it?

6 replies
Webake2gether Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Webake2gether Posted 10 Apr 2015 , 6:32pm
post #2 of 7

I'm new to cake central but so far love it!! Glad there is a place to go to ask questions, be encouraged, and learn a thing or two from other more experienced bakers :)

JJGITA76 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JJGITA76 Posted 10 Apr 2015 , 6:35pm
post #3 of 7

I can't find it now, but I do remember it was called something like baking the white whale, and it was brilliant ! 

JJGITA76 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JJGITA76 Posted 10 Apr 2015 , 6:39pm
post #4 of 7
Pastrybaglady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MBalaska Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MBalaska Posted 11 Apr 2015 , 2:53am
post #6 of 7

@-K8memphis  my favorite and most loved thread is the one where I asked for help learning how to make wired gumpaste leaves and flowers.  It took me from Zero skills to being able to make flowers and leaves out of gumpaste.  So many people contributed with their knowledge, skills, and ideas that it was absolutely delightful.  The decorators who gave of their time are absolutely fabulous for assisting!!

a Big Cheers and a Thank You to all of you,

mb 

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 17 Apr 2015 , 5:00pm
post #7 of 7

my top two favorite threads on here:

1) when this adorable former cake lady from socal was doing her daughter's wedding cake and ran into all kinds of issues like almost burning down her kitchen if i remember correctly -- i know her house/kitchen filled up with smoke anyhow -- she was slightly plagued with issues but really sweet -- 

we got to help her for several days while she finished up sewing the dress and veil and finished the cake -- it came out beautifully and she was very grateful and it was just a real sweet thing to get to help somebody in real time like that -- 

1) not to mention any names (which btw would not be black or white ;) but a certain really good caker in n ireland who made his own outstanding climbing rose wedding cake had an unfortunate misspelling on his contact that still makes me laugh out loud to this day -- ridiculously funny that was -- belly laughed so hard it hurt -- 

those are my two all time favorites

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%