Mean 40Th B-Day Ideas

Decorating By RubySue Updated 26 Sep 2005 , 2:09pm by RubySue

RubySue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
RubySue Posted 24 Sep 2005 , 12:01am
post #1 of 11

I just got an order for a 40th b-day cake and the office ordering it says they want to be reallly mean icon_evil.gif . Any realllllllly mean icon_evil.gif ideas out their???

10 replies
jennjd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jennjd Posted 24 Sep 2005 , 12:25am
post #2 of 11

Ive seen a mean bday cake it was for a 50th. it was an edible image of the person first drivers license on a 1/2 sheet. i can't remember what they wrote on the cake but everyone loved it.

MissBaritone Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MissBaritone Posted 24 Sep 2005 , 8:24am
post #3 of 11

The meanest one I ever saw was a gravestone with a rather mean epitaph piped on it. Then a note made out of gumpaste written with an edible pen was placed on the bottom corner. I don't remember the exact text but it was something along the lines of now that it won't be long till this is needed we' decided to let you see how we will remember you

mmariamm Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mmariamm Posted 24 Sep 2005 , 8:45am
post #4 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissBaritone

The meanest one I ever saw was a gravestone with a rather mean epitaph piped on it. Then a note made out of gumpaste written with an edible pen was placed on the bottom corner. I don't remember the exact text but it was something along the lines of now that it won't be long till this is needed we' decided to let you see how we will remember you

LOL thumbs_up.gif

dolphindreamers Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dolphindreamers Posted 24 Sep 2005 , 2:08pm
post #5 of 11

The meanest one I've seen said "With Deepest Sympathy On Your 40th Birthday". icon_wink.gif

gdixoncakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gdixoncakes Posted 24 Sep 2005 , 2:32pm
post #6 of 11

I love the cake somebody did on here that had a bag of dirt on it and it said something like "You're as old as..." right above the dirt.

bulldog Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bulldog Posted 24 Sep 2005 , 2:43pm
post #7 of 11

What about a coffin with a tiny skeleton in it on top of whatever cake you choose with "Next stop" written near it?

RubySue Posted 24 Sep 2005 , 4:51pm
post #8 of 11

Those are all great ideas!! Thanks oodles!! I'll let you know how it goes!!

ksmalley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ksmalley Posted 24 Sep 2005 , 5:59pm
post #9 of 11

for my sisters 40th birthday my sister in law made a cake with a buzzard on it and said happy birthday you old buzzard on it !

angelcake4u Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
angelcake4u Posted 24 Sep 2005 , 6:13pm
post #10 of 11

You have got to check this out. It is pretty mean!
http://members.nuvox.net/~zt.proicer/cakepict/toiletck.htm

RubySue Posted 26 Sep 2005 , 2:09pm
post #11 of 11

I absolutly LOVE That toilet cake!!! Its exactly what I was looking for!!! Thanks oodles and oodles!!!! I'll let you all know how it turns out!! Thanks to everyone who helped!!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%