Help - I Just Bought An Edible Printer

Decorating By BWLbyJ Updated 10 Apr 2015 , 2:47am by BWLbyJ

BWLbyJ Posted 10 Apr 2015 , 2:28am
post #1 of 3

Hi all. 

I just joined cake central and have just been looking around so far. I haven't found any questions similar to what I need answered so I'm hoping y'all can help me. 

I just purchased the Canon MG 5520 from Tasty Imaginations through Amazon. Firstly, I was in a massive pickle because I had gotten scammed on a facebook buy/sell/trade group and was stuck. I emailed the company before I bought it and he arranged overnight delivery for me with Saturday delivery. He even gave me a discount being I was a first time customer. 

Basically, what I'm asking is what's the quality that I should expect with the Canon MG5520, is it a good printer?

Thanks in advance

Jo

2 replies
Ohphelia Posted 10 Apr 2015 , 2:44am
post #2 of 3

Hi Jo,

I have had a Cannon iP3600 for a couple or years and I've been very pleased with it, so much better than an Epson I had prior.  Just make sure to read all the instructions for set-up and settings, very important.  And make sure you learn how to clean it before you're in a hurry any it's clogged!  I'm always scrambling at the last minute ant it can be very annoying to try to read when you're in a hurry,  After you've done it once it's a piece of cake, no pun intended.

Oh

BWLbyJ Posted 10 Apr 2015 , 2:47am
post #3 of 3

Thank you Oh so much! I've always heard great things about Canon products in general that I thought should be ok.

Best, 

Jo

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%