katy625 Posted 26 Jan 2007 , 5:21am
post #1 of

Okay, so I just found out what the theme is for my friends Baby shower so now I can figure out the cake! She wants to do a Hawaiian theme. So, I was thinking that I would do the water on top of the cake with piping gel, with the island in the middle (of course with a palm tree) BUT I thought it would be cute to have a baby riding a surf board. Does that sound stupid???? If you have any better ideas PLEASE HELP ME!!!! I might just do a cake with the lei flowers all over it.....hhhmm..

5 replies
Janette Posted 26 Jan 2007 , 5:24am
post #2 of

That's funny

You can get the surf board at www.sugarcraft.com

Michelle104 Posted 26 Jan 2007 , 5:26am
post #3 of

Hey Katy! Check out CinderellaCakes.com

They have a few "hawaiian" type cakes on there that could maybe give you a few ideas. There might be hula girls but you could do without those if you wanted to. Or you could make the baby a hula dancer instead of on a surfboard. That would be cute. Depends if it's a girl or not though.

Post pictures!

katy625 Posted 26 Jan 2007 , 5:29am
post #4 of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle104

Hey Katy! Check out CinderellaCakes.com

They have a few "hawaiian" type cakes on there that could maybe give you a few ideas. There might be hula girls but you could do without those if you wanted to. Or you could make the baby a hula dancer instead of on a surfboard. That would be cute. Depends if it's a girl or not though.

Post pictures!

Thanks for the website Janette and Michelle! I will check them out. A hula baby would be cute! Make a big chubby baby with a grass skirt! Hhhmmm their both so darn cute!

Janette Posted 26 Jan 2007 , 5:42am
post #5 of

Michelle, that is a great web-site, thanks

nicoles-a-tryin Posted 29 Jan 2007 , 3:23pm
post #6 of

That is cute...Or put the baby in a grass skirt!
Can't wait to see what you come up with!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%