Cake Leveler

Baking By 4BIDDENSWEETS Updated 28 Mar 2015 , 4:41am by jessicake

4BIDDENSWEETS Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
4BIDDENSWEETS Posted 27 Mar 2015 , 4:04pm
post #1 of 8

Can anyone recommend a tried and true cake leveler. I have not had any luck with just leveling the cake by hand I think I am lop sided.

Thank you

Shawna 

7 replies
julia1812 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
julia1812 Posted 27 Mar 2015 , 5:39pm
post #2 of 8

Ha, I think that's the one thing I can't live without anyone! Got a Wilton one and am super happy with it!

Babster Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Babster Posted 27 Mar 2015 , 9:14pm
post #3 of 8

I invested in an Agbay...it's completely awesome and well worth the money spent.  I had tried a lot of less expensive models but I had issues with all of them.  I really am glad that I made this purchase.  Also, their customer service is fabulous.  I needed this in three days for a wedding cake (the other baker cancelled at the last minute), they assured me it would arrive in time...it did! They also wrote me a thank you note and called me to make sure that I had received it in time.  Completely impressed with the company and the product.

angel21_01 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
angel21_01 Posted 27 Mar 2015 , 9:22pm
post #4 of 8

I too invested in the Agbay.  It arrived quickly (I am in New Zealand) and the postage was not to expensive.  I would never use anything else! I have tried many things over the time and nothing compares to this. As the previous poster said the customer service is fantastic.

Pam1976 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pam1976 Posted 27 Mar 2015 , 9:24pm
post #5 of 8

couldn't survive without my Agbay and I'm just a hobby baker!!!  

HelloSweety Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HelloSweety Posted 27 Mar 2015 , 9:26pm
post #6 of 8

Agbay, Agbay, Agbay.  

Rachel

4BIDDENSWEETS Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
4BIDDENSWEETS Posted 27 Mar 2015 , 9:54pm
post #7 of 8

You are all fabulous thank you sooooo much for your assistance!

jessicake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jessicake Posted 28 Mar 2015 , 4:41am
post #8 of 8

I have the Agbay and it has taken ALL of the stress out of leveling my cakes. I feel it has taken my cakes to the next level. Pun intended.  ;-)   I can split a HALF SHEET CAKE!  I can and I do!  

I was unsure about the initial expenditure, but a few testimonials on CC from people claiming they would grab their Agbay first from a burning building sold me.  I have never looked back.  

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%