Cake Leveler

Baking By 4BIDDENSWEETS Updated 28 Mar 2015 , 4:41am by jessicake

4BIDDENSWEETS Posted 27 Mar 2015 , 4:04pm
post #1 of 8

Can anyone recommend a tried and true cake leveler. I have not had any luck with just leveling the cake by hand I think I am lop sided.

Thank you

Shawna 

7 replies
julia1812 Posted 27 Mar 2015 , 5:39pm
post #2 of 8

Ha, I think that's the one thing I can't live without anyone! Got a Wilton one and am super happy with it!

Babster Posted 27 Mar 2015 , 9:14pm
post #3 of 8

I invested in an Agbay...it's completely awesome and well worth the money spent.  I had tried a lot of less expensive models but I had issues with all of them.  I really am glad that I made this purchase.  Also, their customer service is fabulous.  I needed this in three days for a wedding cake (the other baker cancelled at the last minute), they assured me it would arrive in time...it did! They also wrote me a thank you note and called me to make sure that I had received it in time.  Completely impressed with the company and the product.

angel21_01 Posted 27 Mar 2015 , 9:22pm
post #4 of 8

I too invested in the Agbay.  It arrived quickly (I am in New Zealand) and the postage was not to expensive.  I would never use anything else! I have tried many things over the time and nothing compares to this. As the previous poster said the customer service is fantastic.

Pam1976 Posted 27 Mar 2015 , 9:24pm
post #5 of 8

couldn't survive without my Agbay and I'm just a hobby baker!!!  

HelloSweety Posted 27 Mar 2015 , 9:26pm
post #6 of 8

Agbay, Agbay, Agbay.  

Rachel

4BIDDENSWEETS Posted 27 Mar 2015 , 9:54pm
post #7 of 8

You are all fabulous thank you sooooo much for your assistance!

jessicake Posted 28 Mar 2015 , 4:41am
post #8 of 8

I have the Agbay and it has taken ALL of the stress out of leveling my cakes. I feel it has taken my cakes to the next level. Pun intended.  ;-)   I can split a HALF SHEET CAKE!  I can and I do!  

I was unsure about the initial expenditure, but a few testimonials on CC from people claiming they would grab their Agbay first from a burning building sold me.  I have never looked back.  

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%