Cupcake Size Alphabet Cutters

Decorating By sharonsamazingcakes Updated 26 Mar 2015 , 6:33pm by sharonsamazingcakes

sharonsamazingcakes Posted 26 Mar 2015 , 5:34pm
post #1 of 4

Hi. I need to buy cupcake size alphabet and number cutters (about 1/2" or less) but can't find anything suitable. Most cutters are 1" or 3/4" which will not work for me.

Any suggestions for an online supplier?


3 replies
julia1812 Posted 26 Mar 2015 , 5:55pm
post #2 of 4

Have a look at

 stock no 6109

 The capital letters are 2cm (less than an inch) and the lower letters are 1 cm high.

TheresaCarol Posted 26 Mar 2015 , 6:19pm
post #3 of 4

I use the Clikstix from Windsor; size depends on which font you want.  These are so easy to use.  I found them at Country Kitchen Sweetart.  The link to their cutter page is

sharonsamazingcakes Posted 26 Mar 2015 , 6:33pm
post #4 of 4

Thank you very much for the suggestions and the links. I will take a look.

Quote by @%username% on %date%