amymichele Posted 25 Jan 2007 , 11:00pm
post #1 of

I've looked all over the internet for the hot pink cake boxes that I found at papermart.com. The problem is, I'm just starting out and only want to order 5 or 10 to begin with and I can't find anywhere that will sell that small amount - they're all 50 or 100!

Anyone have any suggestions? Please Help!

11 replies
mgdqueen Posted 25 Jan 2007 , 11:04pm
post #2 of

You might want to check with your "party supply" shop if you have one. I know a few around here have both white and pink cake boxes.

vww104 Posted 26 Jan 2007 , 1:43am
post #3 of

I've ordered 10 boxes and boards from ccwsupply.com, its not necessary to purchase a whole case, but I'm not sure if they have pink, check out their website.

southernbelle Posted 27 Jan 2007 , 5:12am
post #4 of

I was going to order some of those pink bakery boxes for my cakes as well. I had everything all filled out on line.....then I saw what the shipping was icon_surprised.gificon_surprised.gif I ended up going to Sam's and getting boxes. They weren't pink but the price was right.

The shipping on those pretty pink boxes was more than the boxes themselves!

cakenutz Posted 27 Jan 2007 , 5:21am
post #5 of

Where did you find hot pink boxes? I want some.

southernbelle Posted 28 Jan 2007 , 2:58am
post #6 of

This is where I was going to order them until I found our how much the shipping was

www.instawares.com

tiggy2 Posted 28 Jan 2007 , 3:10am
post #7 of

Here's a site that sells smaller quantities http://www.acbcproducts.com/Cake%20Supplies/boxes.htm

amymichele Posted 28 Jan 2007 , 3:36am
post #8 of

Yep, the shipping was what got me too! I did find some at nextag.com for shipping around $12 bucks for one package, which was MUCH cheaper than anywhere else I found. However, since I'm just starting out, I don't want/need 50-100 boxes at once.

Hmmm... what shall I do?

stormy2500 Posted 28 Jan 2007 , 3:44am
post #9 of

I don't know what size you are looking for...but my local cake shop sells them individually. I don't know how much shipping would be...but I know you can purchase them online.

What size are you looking for?

nefgaby Posted 28 Jan 2007 , 4:07am
Quote:
Originally Posted by amymichele

Yep, the shipping was what got me too! I did find some at nextag.com for shipping around $12 bucks for one package, which was MUCH cheaper than anywhere else I found. However, since I'm just starting out, I don't want/need 50-100 boxes at once.

Hmmm... what shall I do?

Maybe you can split te cost with some fellow CCer close to you? What sizes are you ordering? I would love to have some (split cost) but I guess I´m too far... icon_sad.gif

czyadgrl Posted 28 Jan 2007 , 4:55am

May I suggest to go ahead and get the larger quantity if you're oK with the price, etc. I currently buy them 1-by-1 at the cake stores, but I feel like I'm ALWAYS running out for some. 50 cake boxes shouldn't take up that much space when stored flat, and since you don't have to worry about them going bad or anything, even if it takes 2 years to get thru them, you might save yourself trips to the store for boxes.

Especially since you want the hot pink ones, they are hard to find locally and might not always be around. If you really really want the hot pink ones, I would get them in quantity if you can swing it.

Otherwise, another option might be to do some hot pink labels from your computer or at a Kinkos or something. You'll be able to add a punch of color to the plain white boxes.

cakenutz Posted 30 Jan 2007 , 4:04am

I would really love some pink boxes I can't find them> icon_eek.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%