I have to take a fondant cake to work on Friday morning, here is the schedule that I want to follow, please tell me if this sounds good
- Tuesday evening bake the cake and freeze.
- Wednesday morning - make the ganache (2:1 ratio with semi sweet chocolate)
- Wednesday evening - ganache the cake and leave it outside on the counter
- Thursday evening - brush the cake with little hot water and cover with fondant and apply fondant/gumpast flowers
- Friday morning - cake is all set to take to work
Thanks in advance !!