Where Is The "search" Feature / Function?

Baking By gscout73 Updated 10 Mar 2015 , 12:17am by LeanneW

gscout73 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gscout73 Posted 9 Mar 2015 , 2:29am
post #1 of 6

While I am not resistant to change, I can't find the search feature that used to be on the home page. I can't figure out how to search forums or images/galleries. Can someone point me in the right direction?

5 replies
gscout73 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gscout73 Posted 9 Mar 2015 , 2:31am
post #2 of 6

Oh, jeez, I think I see it now, under my name. I guess I had to be logged in to see it. But it is so dark and barely visible. Jackie, if you are out there seeing this, is it possible to make it more easily visible?

sj27213 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sj27213 Posted 9 Mar 2015 , 4:09am
post #3 of 6

Hey  gscout73 - I was able to find the search feature but I can't find where to upload a photo....?

CakeAffair22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeAffair22 Posted 9 Mar 2015 , 7:23am
post #4 of 6

Cake central keeps giving me the 505 something went wrong message when I try and search things or click on pictures. It's super annoying.

julia1812 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
julia1812 Posted 9 Mar 2015 , 11:08am
post #5 of 6

Have the same problem. Was looking for a recipe, starting the search from "home". Didn't work. Went to recipes and entered search again. Error... Had to skip the word "recipe" then it worked. Quiet annoying!

LeanneW Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LeanneW Posted 10 Mar 2015 , 12:17am
post #6 of 6

@gscout73  we are aware of the issue and working to fix it.

@sj27213 to upload a photo click Gallery in the top navigation and click Add A Photo from the dropdown menu. Fill in the fields; Title, Tell Us About This Photo, and Tags. Then click Browse and navigate to the photo you want to upload. Then click upload image.

@CakeAffair22 and @julia1812  we'll be monitoring the forums as best we can for issue you are having, but the best thing to do when encountering an error is to use the help tab in the top navigation. 

Please describe the problem as best as you can and provide links.

-Leanne

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%