Sheet Cake Ideas

Decorating By nancylee61 Updated 9 Mar 2015 , 11:41am by BabyGotCakes

nancylee61 Posted 8 Mar 2015 , 12:32pm
post #1 of 7

Hi,

l'm making a sheet cake to bring into work for St. Patrick's day and I've seen some fabulous ones here! I'm trying to find one baker who makes a lot of gorgeous sheet cakes - I remember seeing an airplane one, and some other really creative cakes. . Does anyone know who it is that specializes in sheet cakes? I'm looking for inspiration, of course, NOT to copy before anyone gets all worried. 

Thanks,

nancy 

6 replies
-K8memphis Posted 8 Mar 2015 , 1:44pm
post #2 of 7

someone will have that answer for you i'm sure idk -- but i just wanted to say that while some might get nervous about copying, it is perfectly acceptable in the cake world to copy a cake -- some of us are hired to precisely reproduce a cake or an object -- 

the ideas of copyrights and copying cakes and copying pictures bounce us back & forth like so many ping pong balls in the surf -- some are ok some are criminal -- copying cake designs is ok copying trademarks/logos is not ok without permission -- using/posting other people's pictures as our own is not ok --

each to their own on all that --- just saying in general 

BabyGotCakes Posted 8 Mar 2015 , 11:41pm
post #4 of 7

It's got to be CorrieCakes!  Her work is spectacular!  Check out her fb page!

nancylee61 Posted 9 Mar 2015 , 12:00am
post #5 of 7

Thanks guys! 

nancylee61 Posted 9 Mar 2015 , 12:36am
post #6 of 7

Oh, my gosh! How did she get so good? Her cakes are amazing! 

BabyGotCakes Posted 9 Mar 2015 , 11:41am
post #7 of 7

nancylee61, it's ridiculous how good she is!!! lol  I'm always in awe of her work!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%