What Are These For? Anyone?

Decorating By Ballymena Updated 11 Mar 2015 , 4:06am by Ballymena

Ballymena Posted 7 Mar 2015 , 3:17am
post #1 of 9

I was given a lot of old cake decorating supplies. Does anyone know what these items arWhat are these?e for?

8 replies
Ballymena Posted 7 Mar 2015 , 3:20am
post #2 of 9

Can't figure out how to post this picture in the Forum. You will find it in my gallery, I hope.

MBalaska Posted 7 Mar 2015 , 4:06am
post #3 of 9

Ballymena,  the metal ones are for making  icing flowers, the plastic cup thing is for making icing nets (old school stuff)

don't know about the bat thingie. 

pyrmom Posted 7 Mar 2015 , 4:33am
post #4 of 9

The wooden thing looks like a tart tamper.  Used to press fough into tart tins.

pyrmom Posted 7 Mar 2015 , 4:35am
post #5 of 9

Lol..dough not fough :)

TanyaWilson Posted 7 Mar 2015 , 6:08am
post #6 of 9

The bat thingy is for smacking husbands hands when he grabs for the buttercream from the bowl

Ballymena Posted 7 Mar 2015 , 6:41am
post #7 of 9

MBalaska, the domed one would make a mum but you would have to cover it with something, maybe plastic wrap, so you could get it off the nail. Then where would you put it so it holds it's shape until it's dry. I thought maybe the pointed one was for roses but again how would you get them off the nail to dry? The icing net stuff rings a bell. I'll have to research that. Thanks.

MissyTex Posted 8 Mar 2015 , 2:00am
post #8 of 9

Did you get them from Christian Gray, perhaps? Hehehehe

Ballymena Posted 11 Mar 2015 , 4:06am
post #9 of 9


Quote by @%username% on %date%