Question About Cc Website

Decorating By cakelove2105 Updated 19 Feb 2015 , 3:08am by cakelove2105

cakelove2105 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakelove2105 Posted 18 Feb 2015 , 3:57pm
post #1 of 3

Hi everyone,

I've been a member of CC for a while now; however, I'm not quite confident about my skills using the website. To be honest, I only go to Home where pictures are, and to forum to read the comments :oops: since I'm a beginner and I haven't had the enough experience to actually contribute to CC with knowledge or pictures like others.

my question is, when you go to your profile and upload new pictures there, are they suppose to show where other people's pictures are (home/gallery)? because, I had some pictures to share and uploaded them on my profile but I don't see them in CC gallery.

Help please, I'm confused  :cry: 

2 replies
petitecat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
petitecat Posted 18 Feb 2015 , 8:34pm
post #2 of 3

When you upload photos, the default album type is 'community'. As long as don't change this to personal, your photos will show in the CC gallery. It will immediately show in 'newest cakes' when you are on the home page, or the galleries home. Bear in mind though, that your photo will move down the line because loads of other people upload photos as well. You can still find your photo, if you go to the subcategory album you chose for your photo, for example 'birthday', 'wedding' etc. 

The quickest way to look for your own photos is to go to your own albums. 

HTH :)

cakelove2105 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakelove2105 Posted 19 Feb 2015 , 3:08am
post #3 of 3

Quote:

Originally Posted by petitecat 

When you upload photos, the default album type is 'community'. As long as don't change this to personal, your photos will show in the CC gallery. It will immediately show in 'newest cakes' when you are on the home page, or the galleries home. Bear in mind though, that your photo will move down the line because loads of other people upload photos as well. You can still find your photo, if you go to the subcategory album you chose for your photo, for example 'birthday', 'wedding' etc. 

The quickest way to look for your own photos is to go to your own albums. 

HTH :)

Thanks  a lot Petitecat

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%