Commercial Kitchen Almost Done!

Business By CakesbyMichele Updated 10 Feb 2015 , 8:37pm by MimiFix

CakesbyMichele Posted 10 Feb 2015 , 4:06am
post #1 of 2

AVery excited. I'm almost done with putting in a commercial kitchen in my home. I have a question to ask. My house is some what rural and my husband doesn't want people picking up cakes at the house. I think it will be too hard for people to find and they won't want to go that far anyway. I'm struggling to figure out a neutral place to meet people. I'm going to use a cafe in a grocery store for consults but I doubt I can walk into a grocery store with a cake and stand there waiting for someone. A parking lot seems weird and doesn't seem good when the weather is hot. What have others done in this situation? I'm trying to think of someone I know that owns a business and drawing a blank. Should I just go into places and ask? Any help would be appreciated. Michele

1 reply
MimiFix Posted 10 Feb 2015 , 8:37pm
post #2 of 2

Congratulations on your new kitchen! Meet in a coffeeshop or eatery similar to Starbucks or Panera. No one will care if you are holding a cake box. Or a bookstore that has seating. A library or community center, or a large lobby in a commercial office building. Anyplace where people can stand around and not appear out-of-place. 

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%