Where Can I Buy This?

Decorating By bakeforfun21 Updated 1 Feb 2015 , 10:54pm by bakeforfun21

bakeforfun21 Posted 1 Feb 2015 , 1:31am
post #1 of 4

Does anyone know where I can get a cake stand like this? And what is it called also? I really just need one like the small curved one but I'd like a big one also.


3 replies
Meatcake Posted 1 Feb 2015 , 1:51am
post #2 of 4

ATry Amazon, a company called Pme used to make something similar.

Sopinkflamingo Posted 1 Feb 2015 , 9:18pm
post #3 of 4

AI've saw those on EBay.

bakeforfun21 Posted 1 Feb 2015 , 10:54pm
post #4 of 4

Cool, thanks. I'm ready to try something new but I need one of those cake stands.

Quote by @%username% on %date%