Fondant Lettereing Help

Decorating By Babster Updated 15 Jan 2015 , 2:22am by Babster

Babster Posted 15 Jan 2015 , 2:02am
post #1 of 3

Does anyone know where I can purchase the mold for the font on  this cake?  If not any ideas how I can replicate the font?

twinkle cake

2 replies
savannahquinn Posted 15 Jan 2015 , 2:13am
post #2 of 3

Global sugar arts, they are called tappits- it looks like a combo of the upper case and lower case sets. :)

Babster Posted 15 Jan 2015 , 2:22am
post #3 of 3

Thank you so much Savannah!

Quote by @%username% on %date%