Twas The Night Before Christmas...

Lounge By cazza1 Updated 27 Dec 2014 , 4:38am by -K8memphis

cazza1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cazza1 Posted 24 Dec 2014 , 2:31pm
post #1 of 9

Keep your fingers crossed for me.  We have a howling gale (up to 72km/h gusts) and I am worried that Santa is going to get blown out to sea and miss us.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE. Have a great day tomorrow (or the next day if you live in a part of the world that is behind the times).

8 replies
Claire138 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Claire138 Posted 24 Dec 2014 , 3:53pm
post #2 of 9

Good luck Cazza - Don't worry, Santa will find you!

Keep Safe and Merry Christmas to you and yours,

Claire

MBalaska Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MBalaska Posted 24 Dec 2014 , 8:02pm
post #3 of 9

Quote:

Originally Posted by cazza1 

Keep your fingers crossed for me.  We have a howling gale (up to 72km/h gusts) and I am worried that Santa is going to get blown out to sea and miss us.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE. Have a great day tomorrow (or the next day if you live in a part of the world that is behind the times).

@cazza1  No worries!  I saw a recent photo of Santa and his sleigh, with his reindeer stuck in a snowbank :lol:  He'll dig himself out & be over to your house in a tick.

I love your Santa Cakes !!!!!  

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 26 Dec 2014 , 4:49am
post #4 of 9

Well now, I must know.......did Santa find you?   What in the world did he bring you? :)

cazza1 Posted 26 Dec 2014 , 8:41am
post #5 of 9

Most relevant present to this site was The Contemporary Buttercream Bible by Valerie Valeriano and Christina Ong.  Buttercream is going to be my new adventure next year.  I also got their craftsy video in the Christmas sale.

Oh, and some pasta hangers for drying my flowers on.

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 26 Dec 2014 , 7:59pm
post #6 of 9

twas the night before christmas and the turkey i made a day in advance was slightly funky -- omg -- my husband ate the wings because my palate and nose are more sensitive than his -- he didn't die -- so i was getting talked into serving it anyhow --

the bones fell off but the dark meat would not come a loose from the tendons it was grey and creepy so i tossed it -- but the white was rather white -- deboned the whole thing -- next day i got it out to heat up for the big meal after one taste man, no way could i serve that -- so an hour before we're 'sposed to leave i'm searching the cupboard -- i find enough stuff to make chicken soup and deviled eggs --

and it was pretty dang good too -- hahahaha

we had a very merry christmas anyhow -- my face hurt from laughing so much -- great time 

MBalaska Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MBalaska Posted 26 Dec 2014 , 8:32pm
post #7 of 9

mmmm deviled eggs  yummy. great save @-K8memphis

cazza1 Posted 27 Dec 2014 , 2:37am
post #8 of 9

I didn't even eat lunch K8.  Corn on the cob from the garden and then a Ham, Gouda and Tomato Croissant for breakfast was my nod at healthy eating for the day.  After that I ate nothing but junk for the entire day. Mmmmmmm I had to keep going back and checking that there was nothing wrong with the cassatta.

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 27 Dec 2014 , 4:38am
post #9 of 9

oh no that just reminded me there's some apple pie left...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%