Ring Moulds?

Business By mena2002 Updated 27 Dec 2014 , 7:06pm by -K8memphis

mena2002 Posted 23 Dec 2014 , 12:45am
post #1 of 4

I forgot what this product was called, it's a cylinder that you use to make chocolate mousse or cheesecake etc. I searched ring mould but it wasn't the results I was looking for.

3 replies
mena2002 Posted 27 Dec 2014 , 5:46pm
post #3 of 4

Yes those are what I am looking for! Thank you so much!!

-K8memphis Posted 27 Dec 2014 , 7:06pm
post #4 of 4

yay! best to you :)

Quote by @%username% on %date%