Batman Cake And Cupcakes Help

Decorating By Crystalbella Updated 9 Dec 2014 , 2:53pm by Crystalbella

Crystalbella Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Crystalbella Posted 7 Dec 2014 , 4:19pm
post #1 of 4

AMy son is requesting a batman cake and cupcakes for his birthday. I need help with the sizing. I am making 24 cupcakes for his school what size logo do you think I need. I plan on using the batman logo with an oval shape underneath. Also I am making a 10 inch cake what size oval and logo do I need. I plan on printing out the logos myself because I can not seem to find the right size. Thank you in adavance.

3 replies
savannahquinn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
savannahquinn Posted 8 Dec 2014 , 1:14am
post #2 of 4

why don't you  print out a few different sized logo and lay it on the pan to see the layout and if you like the size.  I'd due 2 1/4 to 2 1/2 inches for the cupcakes

julia1812 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
julia1812 Posted 8 Dec 2014 , 6:55pm
post #3 of 4

AWhat size are the cupcakes? If you use paper cups, you can determine the size from there. I recently did batman cupcakes and cake. If you go to my profile, you'll find a link for the video tutorials (YouTube) there. One is in the album "cupcakes!", the other one in "children's birthday cakes". Good luck

Crystalbella Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Crystalbella Posted 9 Dec 2014 , 2:53pm
post #4 of 4

AThanks everyone. I bought already made black fondant. I figured it would be easier. I'm going to printout the templates today. Can I put the finished cake in the fridge over night?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%