Can Anyone Give Me Black Forest Cake Recipe?

Decorating By donaldrodriguez Updated 28 Nov 2014 , 5:35am by julia1812

donaldrodriguez Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
donaldrodriguez Posted 27 Nov 2014 , 10:08am
post #1 of 2

Can anyone give me Black Forest cake recipe? I will try to make it two times in oven but cannot made proper in it. So i need some help related to recipe with microwave time schedule also.

1 reply
julia1812 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
julia1812 Posted 28 Nov 2014 , 5:35am
post #2 of 2

AI only have an oven recipe... For 10" cake, about 4" high. Make the biscuit: Beat 7 egg whites until very stiff. Beat 7 egg yolks and 250g caster sugar until light and fluffy, add with panel attachment 230g of flour and 3 tbsp of cocoa. Carefully (!!!) fold in egg whites. Bake for about 30 mins at 180'C or until toothpick comes out clean in 2 10" lined pans. Boil 250ml cherry juice, mix in 4 tbsp of cornstarch (premixed with cold cherry juice). Boil until thick. Turn off heat, add 400g cherries and 25 ml kirsch liquor. Beat 1-1.2 ltr whipping cream with 50g caster sugar. Level your 2 cooled biscuits, cut in half horizontally so you have 4. Drizzle 75ml kirsch liquor on the cakes (or more if you fancy...). Spread cherry mix on first layer, add cream, place next layer on, press down gently...etc. One the cake is assembled, cover in whipped cream, decorate top an sides with grated good quality dark chocolate, pipe 12 (or so) dots along upper edge and place a cherry on each. Eat and enjoy

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%