Now Everyone Can Enter The Contests!

Decorating By Jackie Updated 26 Mar 2011 , 8:50pm by AiryannaSaville

yodasmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yodasmom Posted 3 Nov 2010 , 4:34pm
post #61 of 65

Good Morning!! I am new to this site and have just started posting pictures. I was wondering if the contests are seperated into categories such as professional and amateur? I see alot of professional decorator entries that are fantastic!! However I'm not anywhere near that level but would still like to enter and compete against decorators at my level. Thanks!! I really love this site! I get so much inspiration from the other bakers!

MHubbard Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MHubbard Posted 7 Mar 2011 , 3:44am
post #62 of 65

Is there any new contests going on or does anyone know when the next one will begin? thanks

AiryannaSaville Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AiryannaSaville Posted 24 Mar 2011 , 4:00am
post #63 of 65

I noticed that alot of this stuff is sooooooooo outdated. Does anyone really take care of this site anymore? Does anyone really post any contests because if not this is a waste of my time and effort and I would like to know.

Sorelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sorelle Posted 24 Mar 2011 , 4:26am
post #64 of 65

it is still an active site.I've been doing cakes for about 16 months now and have learned most everything from here, The last contest I entered was Halloween.

AiryannaSaville Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AiryannaSaville Posted 26 Mar 2011 , 8:50pm
post #65 of 65

Umm... yeah... holloween was how long ago? Seriously! 4 months ago was the last contest. I've been doing cakes for over ten years! and I leanred from experience.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%