This Is Actually Pretty Sad :(

Lounge By mattyeatscakes Updated 16 Nov 2014 , 7:30am by morganchampagne

mattyeatscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
6 replies
-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 15 Nov 2014 , 7:41pm
post #2 of 7

seriously -- i think that's made up -- although my son dropped his phone in a large pot of lobster bisque -- he at least knew it -- how could you not know you dropped your phone in your cake -- i mean if your eyes were closed when you put it in the oven -- phfft (on her not you)

MBalaska Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MBalaska Posted 15 Nov 2014 , 11:46pm
post #3 of 7

my phone would have a hard time unzipping my purse and throwing itself into the batter.  Perhaps that is an update on putting coins and little charms for good luck in the Christmas pudding.:wink:

cakebaby2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakebaby2 Posted 15 Nov 2014 , 11:52pm
post #4 of 7

Perhaps the poor woman was drunk, or distracted momentarily by a husky coalman or plumber ?

Who among us hasn't?

MBalaska Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MBalaska Posted 16 Nov 2014 , 12:18am
post #5 of 7

distractions......that reminds me. I saw a cake given to a person on a live tv show recently.  It was from the Carlos 'Cake Boss' Bakery so they made a big deal out of it.  However only a cake decorator would have noticed that when they sat the cake down on the table there were big fat white pieces of stuffing still in the colored bow loops- keeping them open.  After the camera swept away from a moment, then came back to the table............the stuffing had been removed.  not as funny as baking your phone though.

winniemog Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
winniemog Posted 16 Nov 2014 , 7:23am
post #6 of 7

A

Original message sent by cakebaby2

Perhaps the poor woman was drunk, or distracted momentarily by a husky coalman or plumber ? Who among us hasn't?

Gosh the tradesmen in Australia are obviously not as spectacular as the Scottish ones!

I cannot believe anyone could actually not notice a phone in the batter. I'm completely incredulous.

morganchampagne Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
morganchampagne Posted 16 Nov 2014 , 7:30am
post #7 of 7

A

Original message sent by cakebaby2

Perhaps the poor woman was drunk, or distracted momentarily by a husky coalman or plumber ? Who among us hasn't?

LMAO this gave me a good chuckle!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%